Monthly Archives: February 2013
Please join us on February 26 at Trinidad Rec Center!
This month DDOE will join us to tell us more about the RiverSmart Homes program, Neighbors United for DC Statehood will share their updates and let statehood supporters know how they can get involved, and we’ll learn about racoons and other urban wildlife. We’ll also have updates from neighborhood ANCs and MPD-5D. As always, we’d love to hear your community announcements!
What: Advisory Neighborhood Commission 5B Monthly Meeting<
When: Tuesday, February 12, 7-8:30 pm
Where: MPD-5D headquarters, 1805 Bladensburg Road NE
1. Welcome and Call to Order – Chairperson
2. Reading and Approval of Minutes – Secretary
3. Treasurer’s Report – Treasurer
4. Administrative Matters/Resolutions – 5D Commissioners
5. Public Safety Report – Fifth District Representative
6. Hecht Company Development Presentation – Douglas Development Team
7. Citizen Concerns (open discussion)