Raze Permit Applications in Trinidad

To completely tear down a building in DC, the owner must have a raze permit from the Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs (DCRA) and/or the Historic Preservation Office (HPO). Permits are posted each week on the DCRA website. There are two recent raze permits issued by DCRA for property in Trinidad.

The first is for the single family dwelling at 1108 Holbrook Street NE, right behind the BP Station. No permits have yet been issued for rebuilding on the site.


The second is for the property at 920 Bladensburg Road NE. This property, located adjacent to W.S. Jenks Hardware, will become a DaVita Dialysis clinic. Previous posts on the property can be found here, here, and here.



Posted on September 27, 2015, in Development and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: