Lend Your Skills & Enthusiasm to a TNA Committee
The Trinidad Neighborhood Association has established six committees to help us improve our neighborhood and build community.
- Membership, Fundraising & Development
- The Membership, Fundraising and Development Committee’s purpose is to implement innovative ways to grow the TNA membership, strategically fundraise, and recommend long term development strategies to further the mission of the Association.
- Communications & Outreach
- The Communication committee is set to improve and expand external communication and relations among a diverse TNA membership and the greater Trinidad community. The committee focuses on informing residents of regular meetings, special events, and current affairs, promoting community building through social events, and building relationships with neighborhood schools, churches and businesses.
- Health & Wellness
- The Health & Wellness Committee will be dedicated to providing information and developing programs to improve the health and wellness of TNA members and the Trinidad community. This includes disseminating information to improve access to quality health care; reducing health disparities; promoting prevention and wellness to give individuals and families more control over their own care; and encouraging everyone to live a long, healthy, and productive life.
- Financial Capability
- The Financial Capability Committee will determine the most appropriate and effective ways to raise awareness and develop programs to increase financial knowledge and provide skills that will help TNA members succeed. Strategies for building financial capability must be responsive to the particular and diverse needs of the community and encompass the demographics of those represented. The committee will identify promising approaches to encourage planning, saving, and investing, and provide a forum for workshops, lectures, and other resources that will enable members to achieve their desired financial goals.
- The Beautification committee seeks to improved the quality of life for all residents by making the neighborhood cleaner and greener. The committee focuses on promoting a litter-free Trinidad and general beautification, including community clean ups, seasonal plantings, an annual garden tour, and public arts projects.
- Friends of Trinidad Recreation Center
- The Friends of Trinidad Recreation Center Committee’s purpose is to bolster programming, beautify the building and grounds, engage community partners, and to raise funds to provide equipment for programs and classes. The TNA Friends of Trinidad is the only organization with a formal partnership with the Department of Parks and Recreation focused on the Trinidad Recreation Center.
We need your help! Time commitment varies depending on what you have available. Just fill out the form below. It’s that easy.
Membership in TNA is required, so if you haven’t paid your $5 yearly dues, click on the Become a Member button on the right side of our homepage.