Daily Archives: January 4, 2015
The Trinidad Neighborhood Association was incorporated January 5th, 2009. During the last six years we have worked together to improve the quality of life in the Trinidad neighborhood. The following highlights some of our accomplishments over the last six years:
- Friends of Trinidad Recreation Center
- Joseph H. Cole Park Partnership
- American Planning Association (APA) Community Planning Workshop and Final Report
- Neighborhood Clean Ups
- Gardening Workshops
- Public Art Projects
- Trinidad Garden Tour
- Beautification Projects
- Informative Community Meetings
- Jimmy Valentine’s Lonely Hearts Club Annual Youth Program Fundraiser Fiscal Sponsorship
- Trinidad, Ivy City, Union Market History Project Fiscal Sponsorship
As we look ahead, we seek to continue the momentum, but we are only as strong as our membership. Please become a member. Membership expires at the end of the calendar year. Please renew your annual $5.00 membership for 2015.
We have an exciting year ahead of us, but we can’t do it without you.