Trinidad Neighborhood Association is a community-based, volunteer-driven organization dedicated to enhancing the quality of life in Washington, DC’s Trinidad neighborhood. Founded in 2009, TNA works to identify and address community concerns, and to promote opportunities for economic development by engaging community stakeholders.
What We Do
In order to improve the lives of all Trinidad neighbors, TNA hosts and sponsors discussions and activities aimed at:
· Building community;
· Promoting harmony among all cultural, racial, and economic groups;
· Maintaining cleaner streets, sidewalks, and alleys;
· Improving utilization of public and private properties within the neighborhood;
· Reducing neighborhood crime and increasing individuals’ sense of security; and
· Helping neighbors represent their interests in front of DC government agencies.
Danielle Bays – Chair
Jaime Fearer – Secretary
Robert Mann-Thompson – Treasurer
Our bylaws were most recently revised and adopted on June 10, 2011.
The Trinidad Neighborhood Association hosts regular meetings and organizes community events. Please contact us via email at TrinidadNeighborhood@gmail.com or by phone at 202-596-TNA1 (8621).
Membership Form Coming Soon